Universal Combat: Edge to Edge
From Unreleased GamesJump to navigationJump to search
|Name:||Universal Combat: Edge to Edge|
|Due date:||late 2004|
Universal Combat: Edge to Edge is a cancelled PC game by 3000AD.
It was to be a real time strategy game and a smaller compact version of the Universal Combat games.
This game had a single player campaign with fifteen missions.
Playable classes and units:
- Eight marine classes, incl the new Tactical Force Marine
- Two pilot classes
- Ten new character model classes
- Over twenty driveable vehicles and threat assets
- Over ten controllable naval units (ships, subs, LCACs etc)
- Over five flyable planetary gunships
- Over twenty-five flyable fighters and shuttles
The multiplayer allowed for 64 players simultaneously duking it out.
Universal Combat: Edge to Edge was cancelled for unknown reasons.